Refund Policy Requirements
It’s our ultimate aim to offer top-class services to our customers and ensure that you have a good experience with Ayushveda Informatics. The function of our 30-day return policy is to ensure forthcoming customers have the opportunity to test Ayushveda Informatics out risk-free. These are the certain needs & requirements to qualify for the refund policy.
To qualify for the refund policy:
- Must accept a call from our Support Specialist for feedback.
- Must outright our Exit Survey.
- Must curate at least 1 project.
- Must give feedback and allow our creatives at least 2 attempts to make the project right.
- Must have signed up for at least a month’s subscription.
Eligibility for refund is nulled if…
- You “APPROVE” the work submitted.
- You are past the 30-day refund policy of the primary month.
- Once you request or download source files.
Plans ineligible for refunds
The following plans are not eligible for refunds.
- All annual and quarterly plans
- Plans that are a share of a sponsored program
- Partnership programs
We have these policies in place both to safeguard the integrity of our service and protect from any kind of tech abuse. If you have any further questions please feel free to email us at “email@example.com”