Ayushvedainformatics.com reserves the right to make changes in the agreement from time to time. These modifications shall be applicable as soon as these are published on the Ayushveda site. If you are using the Ayushveda Services, you are bounded by these modifications. Therefore, we encourage you to read this agreement from time to time to remain updated on the modifications.
Ayushvedainformatics.com may modify this Agreement from time to time and such modification shall be effective upon posting by Ayushvedainformatics.com on the Ayushveda site. You agree to be bound to any changes to this Agreement when you use the Ayushveda Services after any such modification is posted. It is therefore important that you review this Agreement regularly to ensure you are updated as to any changes.
If you are using this site, it represents that you have the authority and right to use the Ayushveda Services and you abide by all the laws applicable in this agreement. We do not promote any ayurvedic product of this company through this site. If Ayushvedainformatics.com gets to know that any of its member is promoting the products and websites through this site, his membership will be terminated. Ayushvedainformatics.com reserves the right to terminate the membership and this termination shall be final and binding.
The laws in the agreement will remain applicable when you are using the site or you are a member of this site. You have the right to terminate your own membership. You only need to give the reason in writing to Ayushvedainformatics.com.
Ayushvedainformatics.com holds the right to terminate the membership by sending a termination notice to the email address of the member. After the termination of this agreement, some provisions remain active including sections 4,5,7,9 -12, inclusive, of this Agreement.
3. Non-Commercial Use by Members
The Ayushvedainformatics.com Site is designed to provide information. Any promotion of a commercial activity is strictly prohibited. This prohibition includes providing links to other sites, whether deemed competitive to Ayushvedainformatics.com or otherwise. Ayushvedainformatics.com does not allow companies, businesses or organizations to become its member or use this site for any other purpose. Any unauthorized or illegal use of the Ayushvedainformatics.com site will be properly investigated. This includes unauthorized linking to or framing of the Site. Ayushvedainformatics.com has the right to take legal action including criminal, civil and injunctive address as per the laws stated in the agreement. The Ayushvedainformatics.com account should not be used by any third party. It is for personal use only.
3.A. Limitation of Remedy
In case you are not satisfied with the site for any reason, or injured or damaged by any content on the site, you have the right to discontinue the use of the Ayushveda Services.
- You may not engage in any advertising activity by buying or selling any products/services to other members through this site. You will not send any junk emails or chain letters to any member of Ayushvedainformatics.com. You will not harm, abuse or harass any person or sell, solicit or advertise to any member by using the information obtained from the Ayushveda Service. To protect Ayushvedainformatics.com and its members from any misuse or abuse, Ayushvedainformatics.com hold a right to limit the numer of emails or communications a member can make to any other member(s) within a period of 24 hours. The number to be restricted is the sole decision of Ayushvedainformatics.com. You are not entitled to send any messages that are licentious, obscene, defamatory or are abusive in nature or promote hatred or messages that can cause harm. In case Ayushvedainformatics.com gets to know about any such transmission of the messages, your membership will be terminated immediately. Ayushvedainformatics.com can view the messages you send to other member and can restrict the number of chat sessions.
- You may not use any programs/scripts or any automated processes such as EXE's, IRC Bots, CGI to view the content or contact/communicate/interact with any member or Ayushvedainformatics.com.
- You will not enter into any monetary transaction with any member of Ayushvedainformatics.com. You are completely liable for such transactions and Ayushvedainformatics.com does not hold any responsibility in case of frauds.
5. Content Posted on the Site
- Ayushvedainformatics.com owns and retains all proprietary rights, including without limitation, all intellectual property rights in the Ayushvedainformatics.com Site and the Ayushvedainformatics.com Service. The Site comprises of the trademarks, copyright material and other proprietary information of Ayushvedainformatics.com and its licensors. You will not publish, modify, copy, reform, distribute, display, transmit or sell any proprietary information except for the information which is available in the public domain. All non-objectionable, legal and lawful messages, content or material posted by you on the articles and forum boards shall constitute a license to Ayushvedainformatics.com for the usage of the information, content in a manner Ayushvedainformatics.com finds suitable. Ayushvedainformatics.com holds the right to check the information/material or content posted on these forums and can remove or edit any information or content.
- All information in the form of content, music, software, text, graphics, messages, video, photographs, sound posted publicly or transmitted privately is the only responsibility of the person who has posted it. Ayushvedainformatics.com does not hold any responsibility for the content you post, upload or transmit. Ayushvedainformatics.com is not responsible for the content posted via service and therefore, does not guarantee the quality, integrity or accuracy of such content. You must note that you may be exposed to indecent, objectionable or offensive content by using the Ayushveda Service. Ayushvedainformatics.com is not liable for any content, any omissions in the content, or any damage caused by the content posted, transmitted or shared via service. You must note that Ayushvedainformatics.com can remove any comment which violates the law, or is obscene, illegal, defamatory, offensive, or causes harm to the members of Ayushvedainformatics.com.
- You are responsible for the content that you publish on the site by using the Ayushveda Service or share with the members of Ayushvedainformatics.com. Ayushvedainformatics.com can verify the credibility and the authenticity of the content that is posted on the site. You may have to submit any document or evidence to prove the authenticity. In case you are unable to submit any such evidence or if the evidence is not justified, Ayushvedainformatics.com has the right to delete the content and terminate your membership. You must note that the subscription fees will not be refunded.
- Though Ayushvedainformatics.com may or may not pre-screen the content but holds a right to pre-screen, move or refuse any content. Any content that violates the laws of the agreement and is found objectionable will be removed by Ayushvedainformatics.com. You will bear all the risks related to the use of the content. It includes the accuracy, usefulness or completeness of the content. You may not rely on any content created by Ayushvedainformatics.com or submitted to Ayushvedainformatics.com.
Any content posted on any public area of Ayushvedainformatics.com reflects your right to grant, to Ayushvedainformatics.com, and other Ayushvedainformatics.com Members, an irrevocable, non-exclusive, perpetual, fully-paid, worlwide license to copy, display, use, perform and display such content and to prepare derivative works of, or incorporate into other works, such information and Content, and to grant and authorize sublicenses of the foregoing.
- With respect to the content which is submitted by you or made available in public areas of the site, the license to distribute, adapt, modify, use, publicly display and publicly perform such content on the ayushveda service to promote and provide the specific property (such as Blogs, Photo Sharing or Zones) of the site where the content is submitted. The license exists till the time you are posting content via service and will be terminated when you remove it or it is removed by Froper.com.
- With respect to the content submitted by you which includes graphics, video, audio, photos, or made available in public areas of the site, the license to distribute, modify, reproduce, adapt, use, publicly display and publicly perform such content on the ayushveda service for the purpose for which such content was submitted. The license exists till the time you are posting content via service and will be terminated when you remove it or it is removed by Ayushvedainformatics.com.
- With respect to the content submitted by you other than the graphics, video, audio, photos or made available in the public areas of the Site, an irrevocable, prepetual and fully sub-licensable license to distribute, modify, reproduce, use, translate, publish, adapt, publicly display and publicly perform such content and to incorporate such content into other works in any format or medium now known or later developed.
- "Publicly accessible" areas of Ayushvedainformatics.com are the properties such as iezine, blogs, free consultation, forums and iayurveda which are made available to the public by Ayushvedainformatics.com.
- The following list includes the content which is illegal and prohibited on the Site. Ayushvedainformatics.com holds the right to investigate and take legal action against the person who violates this condition. Ayushvedainformatics.com can also remove the content from the Site and terminate the membership at its sole discretion. It includes (but is not limited to) the content that promotes hatred, bigotry, racism or any harm against any individual or group; is offensive to a community; causes harassment to any person; involves transmission of chain letters, spamming, junk mails; promotes misleading and false information; promotes conduct that is threatening, defamatory, abusive or obscene; promotes an illegal copy of somebody's copyrighted work such as providing pirate music, providing links of pirated computer programs, providing information to circumvent manufacture-installed copy-protect devices; contains restricted pr password only hidden pages or access pages or images; displays sexually explicit or pornographic material; provides material not suitable for users under the age of 18 years, or solicits personal information from anyone under the age of 18 years; provides information about illegal activities like buying or making illegal weapons, creating or providing computer viruses, violating the privacy of a person; solicits personal information from other members for unlawful or commercial purposes; and promotes commercial activity without the permission of Ayushvedainformatics.com such as barter, sweepstakes, advertising, contests.
- You must use the Ayushveda Service in consistency with the local, state and federal laws and rules.
- You will not include any street addresses, email addresses, telephone numbers and URLs in your profile that can be viewed by other members or can be deduced or deciphered.
- You cannot create multiple profiles. Your membership will be terminated in case you do so.
6. Copyright Policy
You may not distribute, reproduce or post in any way any copyrighted trademarks, material or proprietary information without taking the permission of Ayushvedainformatics.com. In case you feel that your work posted on site via the Ayushveda Service constitutes copyright infringement, kindly provide the following information to our Copyright Agent: a physical or electronic signature of the person who is authorized to act on behalf of the copyright interest owner; a description of the work that has been copied; a description of the location of the material on the site that has been infringed; your email address, telephone number and address; a statement written by you that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; a copy of the registration certificate or any other applicable intellectual property right; a written statement by you that the above information is correct and you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner's behalf.
7. Member Disputes
You are responsible for any interaction with the members of Ayushvedainformatics.com. Ayushvedainformatics.com holds the right, but has no obligation, to monitor disputes between you and other Members.
Ayushvedainformatics.com is not liable for any incorrect content posted on the site via the Ayushveda Service by the users, the members of Ayushvedainformatics.com. Ayushvedainformatics.com is not responsible for any omission, error, interruption, defect, deletion, delay in transmission or operation, theft or unauthorized access or destruction, of the member or user communication. Ayushvedainformatics.com cannot be held responsible for any technical malfunction of telephone lines or network, servers, computer on-line systems, software, computer equipment, failure of players or email, any damage to the members or the users or resulting from participating or downloading materials in connection with the Ayushvedainformatics.com Site and/or in connection with the Ayushvedainformatics.com Service. Ayushvedainformatics.com is not responsible for any damage or loss caused to anyone by the content posted on the site via the Ayushveda Service. The exchange of profile(s) through or by Ayushvedainformatics.com should not in any way be construed as any offer and/or recommendation from/by Ayushvedainformatics.com. Ayushvedainformatics.com is not responsible for any damage or loss caused to anyone from the relations established pursuant to the use of Ayushvedainformatics.com. The Site and the Service are provided "AS-IS AVAILABLE BASIS" and Ayushvedainformatics.com expressly disclaims any warranty of fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement. Ayushvedainformatics.com cannot guarantee and does not promise any specific results from use of the Site and/or the Ayushvedainformatics.com Service.
Ayushvedainformatics.com is not responsible for anything resulting from the content posted by the members on the site. Ayushvedainformatics.com is not liable for any illegal content posted by the members or any third party on the site. The members are liable for all the liabilities, civil or criminal, resulting from the content posted on the site. Ayushvedainformatics.com can claim damages caused by such content. Ayushvedainformatics.com does not own the content submitted by you.
10. Limitation on Liability
Ayushvedainformatics.com is not liable for any consequential, indirect, incidental, exemplary, special damages except in jurisdictions where such provisions are restricted. This includes lost profits arising from your use of the Site or the Ayushvedainformatics.com Service, even if Ayushvedainformatics.com has been advised of the possibility of such damages. Notwithstanding anything to the contrary contained herein, Ayushvedainformatics.com's, liability to you for any cause whatsoever, and regardless of the form of the action, will at all times be limited to the amount paid, if any, by you to Ayushvedainformatics.com, for the Service during the term of membership.
Any dispute about or involving the Site will be governed by the laws of India. It is subjected to the exclusive jurisdiction to the courts of Haryana, India.
You agree to indemnify and hold Ayushvedainformatics.com, its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, directors, agents and other partners and employees, harmless from any loss, claim, liability or demand, including reasonable attorney's fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of the content you post, submit, transmit or otherwise make available through the Service your use of the Service, your connection to the Service, your violation of this Agreement, or your violation of any rights of another or any violation of any applicable law or or any breach of your representations and warranties set forth above.
- By using the site and accepting the terms and conditions, you agree to receive emails from Ayushvedainformatics.com.
- This agreement includes the complete agreement between you and Ayushvedainformatics.com regarding the use of the Site and/or the Service. In case any provision of this Agreement is held invalid, the remainder of this Agreement shall continue in full force and effect.
- You are required to report to Customer Care any abuse or misuse of the Site which violates the agreement. Ayushvedainformatics.com will investigate such report and take necessary actions. Any false complaint made by a Member shall make such Member liable for termination of his/her membership without any refund of the subscription fee.
Ayushvedainformatics.com is a trademark of Ayushveda Informatics. By joining Ayushvedainformatics.com, you confirm that you have read the above provisions and agree to abide by them.